Gift Guide: For the Hostess
How often do you find yourself asking what can I bring to help when one of your friend's invites you over for cocktails and/or dinner, only to be told, "Nothing, just bring yourself!" Today, we've rounded up our favorite hostess gifts that can stand alone or be paired with a bottle of wine depending on the occasion and your budget!
Warning: may cause increase in social invitations
- Our volcano mercury candle bowl is always a crowd pleaser and makes a great stand-alone gift!
- Looking to up the ante on your gift? Pair our fun hot pink skull matches with our volcano mercury candle (mentioned above) and you're sure to make a statement.
- Sometimes, the writing's on the napkin. Our whino cocktail napkins are the perfect gift for your favorite vino connoisseur or plain ole wine lover. Pair with a bottle of wine if you're feeling extra generous!
- Our blue firework dish is the perfect budget friendly hostess gift. Whether placed on a bar, by the door for your keys or in your kitchen to stack your jewelry while doing dishes, the uses for this unique dish are truly endless.
- While the holiday season is fast approaching, our boxwood wreaths are great for adding a bit of greenery year-round.
- Our gold foil coasters are the perfect grab-and-go gift. They can be tied with a bow for a stand-alone gift or paired with the hostess's favorite bubbly. Cheers!
We'd love to hear from you! What are your favorite hostess gifts to give or receive?